Saturday, July 14, 2012

Balenciaga city bag 2013 hottest designer handbag

July 12, 2012  6:30 pm
Nicole Richie has been M.I.A. in Australia for the past few months, but last night she was back in action celebrating her upcoming capsule collection for Macy’s with a candlelit dinner at Daniel, along with Eddie Borgo, brother-in-law Josh Madden, and close friend Charlotte Ronson (pictured, left). Richie (pictured, right) might have been on vacation, but she’s been working hard, to say the least. “I am constantly working on Winter Kate and House of Harlow and my fragrance comes out at the beginning of September and we are about to start shooting Fashion Star,” she reported. “Yeah, this is going to be a busy fall.”

Richie, once the Juicy sweat suit-wearing star of The Simple Life, recalled just how much things have changed since her formative years. “I went through a Punky Brewster stage, she was my everything,” she admitted. “I would leave the house in a red shoe and black sock and a green shoe and I thought I was killing it. Those pictures are still in my mom’s house and they haunt me all the time.”

Since, ahem, refining her look, the starlet-turned-designer still has one sartorial problem she can’t seem to solve: “It’s very hot during the summer and I love a long sleeve, so the two don’t go hand-in-hand right now,” Richie (who was wearing a long sleeve number last night) told Style.com. “Luckily, I am never hot so it just works out for me. Literally, I never get hot.” Must be nice. As for the details on her upcoming Macy’s collection, we can’t share them just yet, but stay tuned.

Balenciaga city bag in black imported leather 266433

Balenciaga city bag in black imported leather 266433

European imported leather. 1:1 mirror product. size:W38XH24XD11.5cm Comes with cotton bag,authenticity card,etc
$185.00

Add: 
Balenciaga city bag in blue and white leahter 085332

Balenciaga city bag in blue and white leahter 085332

Made of European imported goatskin. linen lining.small metal studs. detachable strap.zipper closure. Dimensions:W38XH24XD14CM
$185.00

Add: 
Balenciaga city bag in blue imported leather 266433

Balenciaga city bag in blue imported leather 266433

European imported leather. 1:1 mirror product. size:W38XH24XD11.5cm Comes with cotton bag,authenticity card,etc

No comments:

Post a Comment